Friday 20 May 2011

A Freshly Baked Welcome!


Dear all!

Welcome to my new baking and healthy eating blog - I hope you're ready to fill your bellies! I've always loved baking; 'cake' and 'cupcakes' are two of the most magical words to me. Lately, however, somewhat of an internal battle has risen in me - I want to have my cake and eat it too, but also stay healthy, and in shape. An impossible situation, I hear you scream! While it's true that cake and baked goods will never be considered truly 'healthy', I have read many cookbooks, modified recipes, reduced sugar, butter and all those baddies, whilst maintaining moisture and taste, in a bid to prove that cake doesn't have to be the enemy!

Every week I'll try and share the health and nutrition knowledge I've learnt through reading health books, in layman's terms so it's easy to work into everyday life. I'll share some of my favourite 'healthier' cake and cupcake recipes, juice recipes, and other healthy foodstuffs, which I hope you'll enjoy. If you do, spread the word - tell your friends, family and co-workers - I always love to know that people are enjoying these recipes as much as I am!

Nati xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment